Customer Relationship Management (CRM Thailand)
Empowering your organization to place the customer at the centre of business activities .
Customer Relationship Management
...is a business philosophy.
CRM stands for Client or Customer Relationship Management.
The term is used often to describe both a business philosophy or strategy as well as the software technologies that empower the strategy to be carried out.
CRM as a philosophy places the customer at the centre of business activities; this means adapting processes, structures, skills, compensation and an organizational mindset and culture in single-minded pursuit of understanding your customers’ needs and meeting your customer objectives.
A CRM strategy is therefore a company-wide systemic and coordinated approach to managing customer relationships in their many forms.
CRM Thailand: A 360 Degree View of the Customer
Think of the many departments in your organization that communicate with customers or those that depend on understanding customer dynamics in some form or other: marketing, business development, sales, customer service & support, accounts and even inventory.
All of them rely on issuing and collecting timely and accurate information to do their jobs well, servicing the needs of the customers and providing a satisfactory and hassle-free customer experience. Moreover, customer-facing staff need to understand the history of the relationship, what other departments’ involvement has been with the customer. And the data that collected on all customer encounters and transactions must be used to understand the customers and their requirements so that we can service them better.
Essentially, smart CRM should enable a company to leverage customer relationship management activities through the right mix of
a) automation and
Without such an in-depth historical view and 360 degree management of the customer results in delays, errors, misunderstandings and a negative customer experience, decreased customer satisfaction, poor retention and stunted growth.
... introducing the powerful benefits of CRM.
To realize such your ambitious CRM strategy requires modern technology. SoftControl’s powerful and comprehensive BizControl solution is a proven Customer Relationship Management tool for all our client relationship needs. It’s most evident business benefits are:
- 360 degree view of business and integrated reporting on customer data from commercial, retail outlets, catalogs, direct mail, telemarketing, Internet, etc…
- Increased revenues
- New business generation through more leads and conversions
- Increased customer satisfaction & loyalty
- Increased customer retention rates
- Improved profitability through cross- and up-selling
- Reduced customer acquisition costs
- Optimized marketing spend through better targeting
- Reduced costs through greater productivity, process efficiency and automation
- Data sharing between department, organization-wide
- Better customer support
Compared to other solutions, BizControl also offers a four more compelling reasons why it is loved by small- and medium-size as well as enterprise-level customers, from a wide range of industries:
- High degree of customization and easy integration to existing processes and applications possible
- Excellent user adoption because of its ease-of-use and simplified workflows
- Strong and demonstrable return on investment (ROI), measurable & tangible benefit metrics
- Powerful reporting features and management dashboards
- Local expert support & training available from an experienced SoftControl CRM team
BizControl’s powerful built-in features
The following is a preview of some of BizControl’s powerful Customer Relationship Management features. For more information, talk to one of our friendly experts about your unique customer management requirements.
Sales Force Automation
- Lead Management
- Account & Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Sales Quotes
- Campaign Management
- Mass Mailing
- E-Mail Templates
- Mail Merge Templates
- To-Do's, Meetings and Calls
- Recurring Events
- Shared Calendar
- E-Mail Notification
- Products and Catalogues
- Price Books
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Orders
- Trouble Tickets
- Knowledge Base
- Customer Self Service
- Manage Assets
Reports and Dashboards
- Key Metrics
- Customizable Reports
- 20+ Pre-Build Reports
- 20+ Pre-Build Dashboards
- Report Folders
For more information, call us directly on +66 2 105-4068 or contact us
9 Key Considerations for Choosing a VoIP Phone Service Provider
Press 9 before you select a VoIP phone provider
It’s 2015 – and the trend towards VoIP phone systems is accelerating strongly. While the benefits are strong and clear to understand, at all levels of the organization, the question remains: how do we select the system that is just right for us?
Let’s first look at two main paths business can take: on-site VoIP or hosted managed VoIP. To understand which is the best choice for your organization, we have whittled it down to 9 basic questions:
- Are you growing or scaling back?
- Are you dependent on phones?
- Do you operate across multiple locations?
- Do you need advanced phone features?
- Do you have the time, skills and resources to manage a phone system yourself?
- Do you need your phone system to generate revenue?
- Does your staff need to be mobile?
- Do you generally thrive on the latest technology?
- How do find the most appropriate VoIP provider?
Leveraging Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Part 1. A close look at the benefits of application integration
The evolution of customer culture
Today's customers and consumers are indeed picky and spoiled for choice. Customer demands and expectations have diversified and expanded massively in the last ten years – and wise companies have responded by realizing the importance and potential of lead generation and customer retention, as opposed to the traditional focus on simply generating sales.
For many, it makes great business sense to enjoy long-term customer relations, and reach entirely new groups of customers through word-of-mouth endorsement of happy return customers or similar referrals. Successful businesses understand that it's not enough to just have outstanding products or services – the entire sales experience, before, during and after closing the sale must be equally outstanding.
In this paper we take a close look at changing customer expectations and behaviors. We also look at two critical technologies, VoiP and CRM, which have the power to improve the customer experience enormously, and can be a source of differentiation for smart businesses. We then look at the benefits and challenges of integrating these technologies and how to get the most out of what is called "application integration" or "computer telephony integration" or CTI.
Part 2. A close look at the benefits of application integration
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
CRM solutions have been an ever-increasing presence in the business technology arsenal for a while, and have recently reached new heights of popularity. CRM actually refers not only to a defined technology platform but also to a business philosophy and associated methods to understand customer wants, needs and behaviors, and to target and serve customers better, for better sales and improved retention. Providers of CRM solutions are targeting different market segments with niche-specific features and functionalities.
Part 3. A close look at the benefits of application integration
What to consider before integrating VoIP and CRM
The following point must be considered integration of CRM and VoIP is decided and implemented:
- Future growth plans and the implications for people, data and communications. Deploring a system that isn't sufficiently scalable can quickly offset the financial benefits and savings of integration.
- What are the detailed business requirements of all parties involved? Sit down with all people and departments who use or are affected by VoiP and CRM and list their desired objectives and well as their detailed feature wish list. Some vendors cleverly pressure decision-makers into buying a package that is expensive and offers too many features or not the right features.
- Establish a budget for ongoing infrastructure upgrades. Occasionally a major deployment such as VoIP-CRM integration can out stress on the existing infrastructure, especially if neither system was in use before. This means that unforeseen repairs and upgrades will continue to be a necessity and a budget should be ready to deal with them.
The Powerful Integration Potential of VoIP and CRM
Dynamic Duo - The Powerful Integration Potential of VoIP and CRM
The year is 2015 – and businesses all over the world are flocking to make the switch from traditional analog landline phone systems to Voice-over-IP (VoIP), also known as internet telephony. Why? Because IP telephony reduces the costs and increases the ease of phone communications significantly ... even when the most high-end internet telephony providers are commissioned to provide the service. Apart from costs and call quality, Voice-over-IP offers huge improvements in mobility, scalability and reliability. The results: gains in business process improvements and productivity that translate directly into revenue increases.
But the potential to leverage Voice-over-IP does not stop there: when combined with customer relationship management (CRM) software, increases in productivity and revenue can go further still. CRM enables an organization to record, access, analyse and report on customer information for powerful benefits that allow more effective targeting, a smoother customer experience, increased customer satisfaction and hence more success with not only closing sales but retaining customers for the long-term.