Website Analysis & SEO
The art of driving high-potential traffic to your website.
Before Conversion, There is Attraction
... why SEO matters in the crowded web market place.
For the 21st century organization, life without a website is hardly imaginable. And with ever more customers using the web to look for products and services, there are great opportunities for businesses convert visitors into sales. But before conversion comes attraction. One of the main challenges of modern web strategy is how to attract potential customers to your site in a highly crowded and competitive web environment, with many parties vying for attention. Those that take the opportunities serious must ensure that their sites stand out among all the noise and competition.
This means that when a potential customer searches for a particular keyword in a search engine such as Google or Bing, your website must feature in the search engine results. Ideally on the first page of results. And only if the keyword searched for is actually relevant to your business and your website’s offering.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of making search engines find and show your site in search results. It means taking a number of deliberate steps in the website’s presentation to ensure a competitive ranking for the desired keywords. Relevant also for good rankings are other factors such as how your site features on the popular social media sites.
Does Your Website Rank Competitively?
So how does your current website hold up? Consider the following questions:
- How does your website rank in search results?
- What are the most important search terms and keywords for that you would like to be associated with?
- How does your site perform against your direct competitors’ sites?
- When was the last time you optimized your site for search engines?
If your answers to any of these questions are negative, vague or don’t really fill you with confidence, don’t fret: many companies struggle with ranking challenges. One of the main reasons is that the rules by which search engines rank website keep changing, and the easy little tricks web programmers performed even in the recent past no longer work. Search Engine Optimization has become a highly complex practice and rankings are now the result of complicated and ever-changing algorithms, and keywords being processed with a variety of factors and importance.
Despite these challenges, there are two items of good news:
- Because of the complexity and ever-changing nature of search engine rankings, and because many firms still don’t realize this dynamic, there are big gains up for grabs for those that get it right;
- SoftControl provides a dedicated team of experienced experts who not only provide detailed analysis of your website’s SEO health, we can also work with you to bring your rankings up to scratch AND ensure they stay up in the face of ever-changing search engine rules.
Website Health Check
SoftControl offers a rigorous Website Health Check, which is an in-depth website analysis and report with practical improvement proposals.
- Shows you how your sites fares against the most important and relevant factors driving search engine rankings;
- Exposes the important technical factors;
- Considers both on-and off-page factors;
- Reveals how you perform against competitors;
- Shows your performance on social media sites;
- Uses concrete & comparable measures;
- Interprets for you what the website analysis results mean, in clear non-technical language;
- Makes specific recommendations on how to improve your rankings with steps that can immediately be implemented.
Our service is not one of those automated website analysis gimmicks that can sometimes be found online. While we use sophisticated tools to inform our analysis, a flesh-and-blood web consultant will personally analyze your site and compile the report. And you can rest assured that our search engine optimization experts understand the latest and most relevant ranking factors and algorithms.
Download brochure about SoftControl's Website Health Check here
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SoftControl can help you to attract the right customers to your site. Using our Website Health Check as a starting point, we work with you to really understand your business’s web strategy and how targeted and ongoing SEO can help drive traffic. Who are your target customers? What keywords are important to them and to you, and which keywords should you get your best rankings for? Only then will we make propose a plan with the goal to make you stand out and drive the right traffic to your site.
Our approach reflects that search engine constantly change their ranking rules. We are also mindful that competitor and customer activity is never static. Therefore this plan should lay out a long-term strategy to climb the search results rankings and get in front of more customers. We not only make the required changes, but also constantly monitor and report on performance and make periodic updates to ensure your rankings stay competitive.
With SoftControl’s proven Search Engine Optimization services, your website will have enormous advantages over your competitors.
Google's Response to Responsive Design
Today, mobile devices such as smart-phones and tablets are being adopted at ever-growing rates, have now overtaken desktop PCs and laptops the preferred medium for accessing the internet, and are thus the major cause of declining PC sales.
To serve this important segment in your website visitors, it's imperative that your website is designed for a flawless mobile experience in mind, as well as for those accessing it from a desktop PC or laptop. Responsive design is the design approach that makes the experience across multiple platforms possible.